Hey, Remember to register and download client!

clans/teams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

clans/teams

Post  beatty on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 am

right the real rs put in a system that you can make your own clan and establish it like you get capes and stuff so we could do that but we only have 2 like say ones called a and ones called b when you log on you get assigned to 1 team and if you want to change you have to ask eli or go to a shop and pay like 5m each team gets its own area and armour and stuff like say one team gets black armour the other gets white or golden and white the armour have no stats they just look good so thats my idea please say something about it

beatty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Re: clans/teams

Post  imalive on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 am

I think it sounds interesting, it may bring some unwanted division of players on the server, but it could also be fun. santa

imalive

Back to top Go down

also

Post  beatty on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 am

also this could be used for advertising in the real rs we form a clan make clan colours and then recruit and then they get the download from our forums since in the real rs u can have a clan website so that brings in extra players which means more donators and then more staff

beatty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:36 pm

We could totally try to do something like this in the future if you guys are up for it?
Eli
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

recruiting

Post  beatty on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 am

ok i have a clan set up for advertising our server but my network cant keep me online for long so we need to make a lev 3 account and get 4 people to join as founders then we can make our clan name project-phalanx then our motto can be our website then we can bring in alot more players

beatty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top